As part of our launch process, we'll set some default settings that overtime you may want to update.
Under the settings tab, then the "Profile" sub-tab you can update non-website-specific settings. You'll see a preview page to see the setting then you can click the top right "Edit button" to adjust those settings.
- The email address used to send notifications and in your footer
- Your Address. Used in the footer, emails, and the contact us page.
- You can even override Google's default location by adjusting the "Pin" on the preview page.
Under the settings tab, then the "Websites" sub-tab you can adjust website-specific defaults. Again you'll see a preview page to see the setting then you can click the top right "Edit button" to adjust those settings.
- The email address here is used for specific websites if nothing is entered we default to the Profile tab email address.
- Booking Options. These will most like need to be adjusted on a re-occurring basis, so many of our clients will set calendar reminders with a link to this tab. These settings override your software settings when applicable.
- Max Arrival Date. This is the default furthest date out that someone could book not his website. You'll adjust to align with when your rates are ready for the next season or year.
- Minimum Length of stay. The minimum amount of nights a guest can book online.
- Maximum length of stay. The maximum amount of nights a guest can book online.
- Arrival Window Nights. How many nights in advance a guest can book online.
- Other Settings. These other settings may have other impacts - please check with us before changing these settings.
- Defaults. These settings determine the default dates, length of stay bedrooms, and guests that your search bar is set to.
- Address. Your Address. Used in the footer, emails, and the contact us page.
Under the settings tab is the sub-tab of "Software".
Check with us first but this tab allows you to determine sync points between your software and your website. For example, Turning off "Description" syncing will no longer update your website if a change is made to a property's description.
You can also see the property-specific "features" that are coming from your website. Here you can see how many of your units utilize that feature ( as checked in your software). You can also adjust your website's "More options", "advanced search" or "search filters" (depending on your design).
- For example; Turning on the slider for "searchable" for the feature of "Pool" will now add that feature to your website's search result filters. Allowing a user to filter their search results to only see units with a "Pool".
- The other slider for "Display" allows this feature to appear (or not appear) on your property details page. Typically listed under a Amenities or property features section on the page.