Our TExt editor or sometimes referred to as a WYSIWYG editor allows you to copy in text, write in real-time or even write in HTML.
- Use Control "C" and Control "V" to copy and paste text from other sources into the text editor.
- Then clean the text's formatting you brought over by highlighting all of the text and then going to the Format drop-down and select "Clear Formatting."
- Next, you can format the text to look good on your website as needed.
- Highlight the text you want to change. Use the "Formats" (not format) drop-down to then select from headers 1-3.
- Create bullets or bold text as normal.
- Add hyperlinks by highlighting the text you want to link out then select the chainlink icon. Next, paste in the URL where you want the link to go.
- Add pictures within the text section of the page by selecting the image icon. Remember this is different than added an image in the CMS hero section.
Adding images to the content section of a page:
Don't forget the main way to add an image to a page is on the preview page in the CMS. There you can upload a min of 1920 pixel wide image that fits across the top or "hero" section of the page.
If you want to add a smaller image to the "Content Section " of the page here's how:
This sample already has a few images added to the content section and the hero section.
1. Place your cursor where you want the image to be.
2. In the toolbar, select "Insert" then "Image"
3.Browse out and upload the image you want.
You can then edit the image with options like crop, resize, fit and adjust the image's style like brightness and sharpness.
Adding a button
First, create the link but typing out what the button should say then highlighting that text. Next, go to "Insert" then select "Link."
A dialog box will appear. Select the class to determine the style of button you would like.