The CMS support multiple software data feeds from multiple supported APIs, including HomeAway's WebLink and EscapiaNET, Rental Network Software (RNS) and Barefoot. Adding your software data feed to the CMS is a simple process, but keep in mind any changes to this data could adversely affect your website, data and ability to book online.
How to add a new software data feed:
- Login to your CMS
- Expand the Settings tab on the left and click on the Software tab
- Click on the Create New icon (green button)
- Select the Software type and enter the required connection data (different software types require different credentials)
Example: WebLink requires a Code, Username, Password, Client ID and API Key, while Escapia does not require a Code.
- Click the Save button to commit your changes
- Go back to Settings > Software
- Click on the name of the newly created software data feed
- Expand the Software Features section
- Create CMS features and assign to software feature codes
- Go to the Rentals > Units tab
- Select your new software data feed from the Software drop-down list
- Without checking any properties, click the Sync Data icon (black recycle-style icon)
- Wait for synchronization (depending on the number of properties, this could take a few seconds to several minutes)